Terms & Conditions are to be read in conjunction with our Customer Service & Mission Statement.
These Terms & Conditions (“Services”) are a legal agreement between you (“you,” “your”) and Escape Network Pty Ltd (ABN 93 609 395 664), (“we,” “our” or “us”) and govern your use of our services, including our private transfers, shuttles service, mobile applications, websites, software, hardware, and other products and services (collectively, the “Services”). If you are using the Services on behalf of a business, you represent to us that you have authority to bind that business to these terms, and you accept these terms as an authorised person on behalf of that business. By using any of our Services, you agree to these Terms & Conditions and any policies referenced within, including terms that limit our liability.
Please read all of our terms carefully.
- To enable us to meet your requirements, we require a minimum 24 hours’ notice, please book through website and receive confirmation, phone for further information, help or special booking
- Our Service, will try to help wherever we can. An inquiry does not constitute a booking until confirmed by the company.
- Our Service, does not accept liabilities for any delays caused by rerouted journeys beyond our control, i.e. those caused by traffic, breakdowns, accidents, roadwork’s, diversions or the weather etc.
- Our Service, accepts no responsibilities for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in the Vehicle however such loss or damage is caused.
- Any damage, caused to the interior/exterior of any of our vehicles by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
- We reserve, the right to refuse any passenger(s) our services due to the passenger(s), i.e. oversized luggage without special arrangement, overloading is dangerous to the vehicle and passenger’s, problem passengers. The driver has the final say.
- Problems or Complaint, it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing or email no later than 5 working days after your planned journey.
- Smoking, in the vehicle is not permitted at any time and against the law in Australia
- Alcohol, is not permitted inside any of our vehicles at any time under any circumstances, (Excluding Private charter), should the vehicle require valeting due to the negligence or alcohol illness of any passenger(s) a charge of $100 will be incurred. This is to compensate for the subsequent loss of earnings/cost of cleaning.
- Our Service, reserves the right to decline any bookings and to request any passenger(s) leave the vehicle if it is deemed his/her conduct is incompatible with the safety of the passenger’s or driver.
- Airport Transfers (pickup) we require your flight number and a mobile number for the passenger(s) as this is our way of establishing contact with the passenger(s).
- Drivers, do not take bookings directly from the customers. Customers should book their journeys via our website or phone 1300554940 The driver at his own discretion can contact the base in certain cases, i.e. extra language, extra people.
- Baggage, Normal luggage allowance includes 1 standard suitcase (23kg) and 1 carry on (7kg) item per person, any additional standard sized items cost $5.00 per item. Any large luggage items needs to be booked, including baggage over 23 kg, surfboards, bikes, golf clubs etc. cost extra $5.00 per item.
- Baby Capsules and Child Seats, we are not obligated to provide baby capsules or other child restraints for passengers, you may supply your own.
- Pricing, Child 0-16, Adults 17 and above. Child under 16, must not travel alone or must be accompanied by an Adult (17+).
- Fees, are set fees, oneway and return , day trip only (return is include if used on same day), except; Quoted Charters and Special Bookings.
- Security Deposit, a $100.00 security deposit is charged on all Charters and refunded if no valeting or cleaning needed, (see condition 9).
- Bookings/ Reservations or Charters, we can not give Confirmation until payment is made, until confirmation booking times and date can still be booked by another party if not confirmed.
- All Charter Booking & Reservations, please contact us 1 week prior to confirm date and times.
- Deposits, a 50% deposit may be authorised with bookings over $1,000 with balance a minimum 7 days prior to pickup/departure date.
- Quotes, are valid for 30 days or until booked, booking is not confirmed unless payment received (see 18 above)
- All Payments, (see 18 above)
- Accounts, sorry because some venues have constant delays paying for our service, we can no-longer afford to offer Accounts, we can offer 7 day invoicing.
- All invoicing, strictly 7 days from date of booking, outstanding invoices (8 days +) will incur a 2.5% administration service fee
- Credit Card Payments, we accept all Credit Cards, a 1.8% service fee is payable on all credit card payments.
24 hours or more in advance will be refunded, minus any credit card transaction fee.
23 – 13 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund, minus any credit card transaction fee.
12 hours or less no refund.
14 day in advance will be refunded, minus any credit card transaction fee.
13-8 days in advance will receive a 50% refund, minus any credit card transaction fee.
7 days or less no refund.
7 days in advance will be refunded minus any credit card transaction fee.
6 Days or less in advance will receive a 50% refund minus any credit card transaction fee.
24 hours or less will receive no refund.
- Charters will not be refunded if the number of passengers booked change or are less than per booked, extra passengers may pay at time of pickup.
- NO SHOW if a flight or Cruise is delayed our driver will wait 45 min after the appointed time, if no contact regarding a delay the passenger will be classed as a “No Show” and the driver may leave to pursue another job, no refund will be offered.
- Cancellation at time of pickup No Refund see terms above.
To cancel a booking please email or contact us with your receipt and booking details.
Without prior notice The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever it deems it necessary, where possible notice will be put on site prior to any change.
Escape Network Pty Ltd (Escape Shuttles) do not store or collect credit card or personal details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.