- 1.5km Rainforest Skywalk
- Spectacular Gold Coast hinterland
- Walk takes approximately 45 minutes
- Many points of interest
- Informative information along the way
- Set in a magical 30 acres of privately owned rainforest
Explore the Gold Coast’s Tamborine Mountain with the scenic Rainforest Skywalk. Journey through the emerald green rainforest, the Skywalk will take you from the Rainforest Eco Gallery and on a scenic and adventurous journey through the middle and upper canopies of the rainforest. The Skywalk walkway is a stable, high-tech steel structure that takes visitors through the canopies safely and securely while providing spectacular views of the surrounding Hinterland region.
After you’ve explored the top canopies, you can venture down to the lower canopy to follow the signs to some of the areas most popular areas including rock pools, waterfalls, a butterfly lookout and a local history enclosure. There are also various rest areas along the path to the Cantilever which are perfect for sitting and having a break to enjoy the atmosphere. This 40m-long span that soars 30 metres above the valley gives spectacular views over the creek and rainforest canopies below. At the end, the walk returns along the rainforest floor to the Centre to cap off the journey.
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk General Admission
- Guided tours
- Hotel pick ups and drop offs – you will need to make your own way to the Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk at 333 Geissmann Drv, North Tamborine, approximately 50 minutes from the Gold Coast and 55 minutes from Brisbane
- Self-paced, walk at your leisure
- No booking required
- Pram-friendly, approx. 10 steps in total along the way
- The walk takes approximately 1 hour
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk is open daily except December 25th, from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm, with the last walk at 4:00 pm.
- Located at 333 Geissmann Drv, North Tamborine, approximately 50 minutes from the Gold Coast and 55 minutes from Brisbane. Directions will appear on your tour confirmation voucher
What To Bring
- Suitable walking shoes
- Wear clothing to suit the season (please note, the temperatures can be much cooler in the rainforest than down on the beach)
- Children (16 years and under) must be accompanied by an adult
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher