- Movie World, Sea World & Wet ‘n’ Wild
- Unlimited entry over 7 consecutive days
- Instant, printable ticket vouchers
- Great kids attractions and mild rides!
- Pre-purchase and avoid the queues
- Daily shows and presentations included
Super Pass Price
Per Person $ 149.00 $
159.00 Save $ 10.00
What you need to know
- Unlimited entry to 3 parks (Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast) over 7 consecutive days from first use
- The 7 day validity commences from the first day of visit and can be redeemed at any of the 3 parks
Warner Bros. Movie World
- The DC Rivals HyperCoaster – the tallest, longest and fastest ride in the Southern Hemisphere
- Batwing Spaceshot, experience a rapid 4g vertical launch up a 60 mtr tower
- Superman Escape, 0-100km in just 2 secs. This is the best roller coaster in Australia
- Arkham Asylum, a roller coaster upside down…well you have to see it. Pull 4g’s over this 700 mtr track
- Hollywood Stunt Driver, this is real action live movie set incorporating breathtaking stunts, precision driving. The best stunt show you will ever see!
- Wild West Falls adventure ride, combines water, the wild west, cowboys, wagon trains and a 70km per hour splashdown!
- Kids WB Funzone, home to your favourite Looney Tunes characters and rides inc Bugs bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester and much much more
- Castaway Bay, the new $6m interactive adventure zone amazing child themed adventure areas
- Jet Rescue, join the mission to save the our marine life on the new Jet Rescue….hitting speeds of 70km p/hr on the back of a jetski!
- Storm Coaster, one of the craziest roller coasters going around!
- Beach Break Bay includes a range of kids rides, attractions and daily shows with your favourite friends Bert, Ernie, Big Bird, Zoe, Grover, Cookie Monster and Elmo!
- Sea World Mono rail, best way between Sea World resort and Sea World
- Dolphin show, the highlight of the day at Sea World. Watch the trainers and the stars of the show jump, flip, surf in the 2500 undercover viewing area.
- Ray Reef, an interactive display of Sting Rays
- Polar Bear Shores, a great arctic display of its residents, the Polar Bears!
- Shark Bay, an awesome multi-level above and below water exhibit
- Discovery Reef Splash Zone – Interactive and colourful water splash zone
- 3 times bigger than any other water park in Australia
- AquaLoop, enter the trap door, be released and travel through 4 transparent slides at speeds of 60km per hour. This is the craziest slide in the world
- Plummet 30mts whilst spinning on a massive surfboard…awesome!
- Whirlpool springs, just like the real thing!
- Wet n Wild Junior, this is a kids adventure playground with interactive games, slides and a giant tipping bucket that frequently spills water over the whole enclosure
- Mammoth Falls, 6 person giant tube plummeting over 200mtrs of white water rapids!
- Super 8 Aqua racer….custom drag lights…who will be the first to the bottom
- River Rapids, slide your way down this white water mountain
- Giant wave pool, small waves in the shallows, big waves in the deep. Tubes available for hire at the Beach Hut
Warner Bros. Movie World
- Gates open from 9.30am with most rides commencing at 10am. Rides & Attractions close at 5.00pm with gates closing at 5.30pm. Closed on ANZAC Day April 25th
- Gates open from 9.30am with most rides commencing at 10am.Rides & Attractions close at 5.00pm with gates closing at 5.30pm. Open from 1.30pm to 6pm on ANZAC Day April 25th
Wet’n’Wild Water World
- From May 1st – August 31st the gates open from 10am – 4pm (3.30pm on weekdays). From 1 September opening hours will be extended from 10.00am – 5pm. Closed ANZAC Day April 25th
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into the park
- Food & beverage, eskies and coolers may not be brought into the park
- Guests with special dietary requirements as detailed below are exempt from this policy: Guests with allergies, Infants and babies, Pre booked education groups
- You may bring in fruit and bottled water
- This ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- All visits must be used within 7 consecutive days from and including your first park visit
- Strictly NON-TRANSFERABLE to another guest
- No cancellations or refunds
- Children aged 2 and under are free of charge to enter the theme parks. Children from 3 years and above do require a ticket
- If you have a Companion Card : One free entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you will be issued a free entry ticket
- If you have a Carers Card : One discounted entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you can purchase a ticket at discounted rate
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction