One of the Gold Coast’s must do outdoor experiences – book your tickets for the Gold Coast Hinterland zip line online today! In this adrenaline filled Canyon Flyer Package, spend three hours touring the stunning Cedar Creek Canyon at Tamborine Mountain in Australia’s largest guided Zipline Canopy Tour.
Boasting seven different ziplines, this tour will see partakers travelling at a height of more than 60 metres, and reaching speeds as fast as 70 kilometres per hour in some areas! In the most extreme adventure attraction on the Gold Coast, this tour will truly get your heart pumping – even that of the most seasoned adrenaline junkies! The fun doesn’t stop at the zipline however, with a a great 4 WD experience also included as you are transported from reception to the adventure zone!
Perfect for all fitness levels, you will be coupled with no more than 10 adventurers at a time – plus two awesome tour guides – to ensure your experience is not only fun but personal also! With no hard elements to go through, this experience truly showcases the sheer beauty of Cedar Creek Canyon as you zipline through a surrounding of lush greenery, coupled with one of a kind views of the stunning waterfalls and rock pool areas below. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to try this brand new experience. Book your tickets now and get ready for an adventure like no other!
- The Canyon flyer is the most extreme adventure attraction on the Gold Coast and is Australia’s largest guided Zipline Canopy Tour of up to 10 adventurers with 2 awesome guides
- The Zipline Tour, consists of 7 Huge Zip Lines that cross Cedar Creek Canyon multiple Times
- During the Zipline Tour you get more than 60 m high and get up to speeds as fast as 70 km’s per hour
- The Zipline tour takes about 2.5 hrs to 3 hrs and also has a great 4 WD experience as we take you from our reception to the start of your adventure
- The Canyon Flyer – Zipline Tour is all about extreme adventure and getting the adrenaline pumping. Unlike our Adventure Parks there are no hard elements to go through, just Insane Ziplines all the way. This means its a great experience for all fitness levels
- Transfer service from the Gold Coast accommodations is available from $30/A and $15/C. The details to organise the transfer service will be printed on your voucher
- Tours depart daily at 9:30 am and 1:30 pm
- Located at TreeTop Challenge, inside Thunderbird Park
What To Bring
- Closed shoes must be worn to do activities
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- Adventurers must weigh over 40 kg and under 120 kg
- Harnesses have a maximum diameter of 120 cm
- The tour is weather dependent
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher